The department of Agricultural Economics comprises agricultural economics and extension. The department offers courses covering the principles of economics, agricultural marketing and agribusiness management and agricultural development and policies. Courses in extension and communication shall facilitate the students to interact directly with the farming community of the region and this inter- relationship is aimed to benefit the farmers. The courses have been designed to develop the knowledge and skill in the leadership.
- Curriculum revision workshop of Faculty of agriculture, University of Jaffna February 18, 2019
- Environment Awareness Programme February 2, 2019
- COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES, ENROLLMENT AND ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR FRESHERS (ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018) January 30, 2019
- Thai Pongal Festival celebrated by Students. January 14, 2019
- Establishment of Cashew Germplasm Unit at Crop Farm of the Department of Agronomy January 5, 2019