The department of Animal Science is offering courses with the main objective of diverse livestock production. The courses covers a wide spectra of the production of farm animals, studies on their anatomy and physiology, animal breeding and animal nutrition, agrostology and management aspects of the farm animals, including swine and rabbits. On-farm training also provided with the help of established livestock farms. In addition, students and the staff are visiting the farmers’ fields to assist them in livestock management.
- 4th International Conference on Dry Zone Agriculture – 2018 (ICDA 2018) was held on 1st and 2nd of November 2018 November 4, 2018
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) October 30, 2018
- Our faculty staffs Mrs Sarmini Maheswaran and Miss Abhiramy Thurairajah are in the list of gold medal winners October 10, 2018
- 4th International Conference Dry Zone Agriculture 2018” (ICDA 2018) September 7, 2018
- Ground breaking ceremony of research & training complex November 27, 2017