The department of Animal Science is offering courses with the main objective of diverse livestock production. The courses covers a wide spectra of the production of farm animals, studies on their anatomy and physiology, animal breeding and animal nutrition, agrostology and management aspects of the farm animals, including swine and rabbits. On-farm training also provided with the help of established livestock farms. In addition, students and the staff are visiting the farmers’ fields to assist them in livestock management.
- 4th International Conference Dry Zone Agriculture 2018” (ICDA 2018) September 7, 2018
- Ground breaking ceremony of research & training complex November 27, 2017
- 3rd International Conference on Dry Zone Agriculture – 2017 November 2, 2017
- Official and ceremonial handing over of vehicles and equipment October 23, 2017
- The Students’ Union celebrated their “Agros’ Nite – 2017” October 11, 2017